CALL FOR RECENT RESEARCH REPORTS (Only Poster)
IZC 2022 invites submission of recent research reports for review and consideration to be presented as poster.
Accepted contributions submitted until June 15th will be included in the Book of Abstracts.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Send the file in Word format (.doc or .docx) indicating in the file name the presentation modality (P = Poster) followed by the topic that best suits the content of the abstract and the first surname of the presenting author.
TOPICS COVERED BY THE IZC-2022.
- T1: Synthesis of porous solids: zeolites, mesoporous, MOFs and hybrid materials
- T2: Advanced characterisation of porous solids.
- T3: Modelling and theoretical studies
- T4: Reactivity studies in confined spaces. Catalytic applications.
- T5: Porous solids for sustainable energy production and storage.
- T6: Porous materials to avoid and remove by-products and pollutants.
- T7: Porous materials for biomass conversion.
- T8: Adsorption and separation.
- T9: Selective adsorption and separation of CO2 and its transformation in valuable products. Decarbonization processes
- T10: Multifunctional materials for catalysis
- T11: Membranes.
- T12: Novel technological applications
- T13: Natural zeolites.
The abstract needs to be prepared using this template:
The abstract must be sent through the web page using the following submission form:
* Note: each attendee can present a maximum of 2 communications.